Nordic stand for Tutto Food fair in Italy 2021
Purpose of the project:
VisitDenmark, in collaboration with Innovation Norway and Business Finland, hereinafter referred to as ‘VisitDenmark’ or ‘the organizing partners’, wants to increase awareness of Nordic Cuisine and related Nordic products and brands.
VisitDenmark is organizing the first Nordic joint pavilion at TUTTO FOOD 2021, a Milan-based B2B food fair that will take place 17-20 May 2021.
The purpose of the common Nordic stand is to brand the Nordic countries while promoting the exports of Nordic food to Italy and other international markets. The umbrella theme is sustainability, and VisitDenmark wishes to communicate Nordic values, innovation and sustainability creating opportunities for collaboration and future perspectives to Italian influencers, food policy makers, potential B2B clients of Nordic food as well as chefs and other stakeholders.
It is crucial to have access to a modern trade fair stand, which is both inviting, showcases the Nordics and their products and brands in the best way also via a focus on sustainable stand solutions and at the same time provides space for as many partners as possible, in line with the actual COVID-19 safety measures in Italy.
VisitDenmark is subject to the public procurement rules in Denmark, which is why the tender procedure is conducted in accordance with the Danish Public Procurement Act, chapter IV.
Description of the task:
• VisitDenmark is looking for a stand builder who has experience in creating functional business spaces for B2B trade fairs, and who can develop an eye-catching concept and stand for the first Nordic Pavilion at TUTTO FOOD 2021.
• It is recommendable that the stand is designed in Nordic style, with bright colors and includes a special attention to sustainable solutions.
• It is mandatory that the space is organized according to the national COVID-19 safety guidelines in Italy and to the Fiera Milano requirements.
• The three organizing partners will bring up to 4 companies/brands each to exhibit at the pavilion.
• The overall branding will be Nordic. In addition, a national branding will be associated to each represented product/brand.
• The Nordic Pavilion is 144 sqm and shall be open on all 4 sides. About 24 sqm will be reserved to a common reception desk and a storage area. The rest of the pavilion will be equally divided between the 3 Nordic Countries for them to showcase their own represented products/brands (from 3 to 4 companies each).
• Depending on the type of the represented product categories, refrigerated counters may be needed in order to showcase the Nordic food in the most proper and effective way. The project proposal should list detailed equipment included in the offer (such as refrigerated counters, screens, etc.), and quote the cost for additional ones.
• VisitDenmark is thus looking for a stand builder who is ready to bring some initial thoughts on the exhibition stand's future ‘look & feel’, for example in the form of mood-boards, sketches or the like. In addition, it is expected that the received offers contain cases on previous and relevant solutions, a timeline and an estimated budget for the task.
Timeline for the tender:
• The offer will be available on Udbud.dk from 17 November 2020.
• The deadline for responding to the tender is no later than the expiry of 4 December 2020.
• VisitDenmark expects to give notice of the decision on the awarded task no later than 15 January 2021.
Terms of the offer:
The sum of the tender is set to a maximum of DKK 210,000 ex. VAT (approximately EUR 28,000). This price cap must be understood as meaning that the Supplier is obliged to perform the task within the specified maximum fee for performing the task. The Supplier will be remunerated according to the number of hours consumed, and the Supplier is thus responsible for ensuring that the maximum fee is not exceeded. The sum must cover both concept development and physical establishment and documentation of the final condition and dismantling of the exhibition. In addition, the sum must cover all the winning agency's costs in connection with the project, within the framework covered by the tender. Including, but not limited to, meeting preparation, time spent on meetings, transportation, creative development/completion, planning, graphic work, presentation, etc.
The tenderer must in the offer take into account the possible risk of cancelation of the TUTTO FOOD 2021 due to COVID 19 regarding the payment. The tender must subsequently include a payment plan in case of cancelation at different stages. Such a plan could be based on dates but could also be based on milestones.
Please note that VisitDenmark reserves the right to annul the tender procedure at any time.